Antler Atom Exclusive
Atom Exclusive creates a new benchmark, seeking to challenge the status quo. This range appeals to customers who want an extremely lightweight, strong and distinctive hard case made from a truly unique material. Design inspiration has been drawn from industrial geometric patterns which take shape in the form of a novel hexagonal information.
The unique manufacturing process results in the interior lining mirroring the hexagonal shell design which creates a fluid design throughout.
Strong and Stylish
Atom Exclusive is the first ever suitcase constructed using Armordon® a self-reinforcing thermoplastic, which provides outstanding durability and impact resistance.
Designed & Engineered in the UK
The Atom shells are manufactured using the unique Armordon® material in the UK.
- Color: Atom Exclusive Silver
- Features: Lightweight, Grip Handles
- Dimensions: Large: 74 x 51 x 32 (cm) - Medium: 66 x 45 x 27 (cm) - Cabin: 55 x 40 x 20 (cm)
- Packing Capacity: Large: 100 (L) - Medium: 73 (L) - Cabin: 36 (L)
- Maximum Volume: Large: 120 (L) - Medium: 80 (L) - Cabin: 44 (L)
- Weight: Large: 2.8 (kg) - Medium: 2.4 (kg) - Cabin: 1.9 (kg)
- Material: Armordon® (self-reinforcing polypropylene)
- Wheels: 4 Wheels, 360 Degree Rotating Wheels
- Locks: TSA Fixed Combination
Antler has a proud tradition of Great British Design epitomised by their team of talented and creative designers based at their London HQ. The brand constantly challenges and pushes the boundaries of technical innovation whilst maintaining their unique British sense of style.
The brand has 101 years of experience and heritage in travel goods. Everything they have learnt since they were founded contributes to the design and manufacturing of each and every one of their products. This heritage sets them up for customers great reassurance.