Atom Exclusive creates a new benchmark, seeking to challenge the status quo. This range appeals to customers who want an extremely lightweight, strong and distinctive hard case made from a truly unique material. Design inspiration has been drawn from industrial geometric patterns which take shape in the form of a novel hexagonal information.
The unique manufacturing process results in the interior lining mirroring the hexagonal shell design which creates a fluid design throughout.
Strong and Stylish
Atom Exclusive is the first ever suitcase constructed using Armordon a self-reinforcing thermoplastic, which provides outstanding durability and impact resistance.
Designed & Engineered in the UK
The Atom shells are manufactured using the unique Armordon material in the UK.
- Color: Atom Exclusive Charcoal
- Features: Cabin Friendly, Lightweight, Grip Handles
- Dimensions: 55 x 40 x 20 (cm)
- Packing Capacity: 36 (L)
- Maximum Volume: 44 (L)
- Weight: 1.9 (kg)
- Material: Armordon (self-reinforcing polypropylene)
- Wheels: 4 Wheels, 360 Degree Rotating Wheels
- Locks: TSA Fixed Combination